VenusMusic respects intellectual property, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that the materials we link infringe your Copyright you can contact us by making a “claim of copyright infringement” and the content will be removed immediately (after the claim is verified) as quickly as possible, since, it is First intention respect for copyright and the work of others. Because as already mentioned in our Terms and Conditions, we don’t host any files.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, or that your rights have been violated in any way, please send the following information to [email protected]
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or other intellectual property.
- A description of the work under the copyright or other intellectual property rights that you claim has been infringed.
- A brief description, where the material that you claim is infringing our website has been located, with enough detail so that we are able to find it on our site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement made by you indicating that you have a good faith that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or intellectual property, its agent or the law.